Our March meeting will be held on March 10th at the Wilkesboro Civic Center.
Wilkes County Cruisers, Inc.
Sharing our passion for cars!
2002 Buick Rendezvous CX Sport Utility 4D and in very good condition.
V6, 3.4 Liter Automatic, 144,000 miles AM/FM Stereo, Single Disk CD Player, Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Locks, Cruise Control. There is no mechanical or repair problems with the car. Professionally detailed. The car has been serviced and is ready to go.
We will have to vehicle to view at the Wilkes County Cruiser Christmas Party and at the February Meeting.
• Only seal bids will be taken for the sale of the car.
• The Executive Committee, with the help of others, will set the minimum bid amount.
• Individuals/Companies that are interested will have 30 days to present their seal bid after the car has been listed for sale.
• Seal bid information will be available on our Cruiser Website (www.wilkescountycruisers.com), Journal Patriot and The Record.
• Bids should be mailed to Wilkes County Cruisers, PO Box 1461, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659. Please write on the outside of your envelope that this is a “Car Seal Bid”.
Bids will be accepted at the February meeting, Christmas Party or any Cruiser event before February 25th. Bids must be in a sealed envelope.
• Seal bids will be accepted till 5:00pm on Tuesday, February 25, 2020.
• Seal bids will be opened privately with the attendance only by the 2020 Elected Executive Committee at a private time and date set by them.
• After Bids are open the winner will be notified. This information will also be announced and printed in our monthly newsletter.
• There will be a reserved bid on the car and it will not be published to the public.
• If reserved amount is not met, all bidders will be notified and the car will be listed again for an additional 15 days. Only the ones that bid will be allowed to rebid.
• If car is listed again, all previous guidelines will be in effect.
• Money is due to the Wilkes County Cruisers once the winner has been notified.
• The winner will be awarded the 2002 Buick and title after all paper work has been completed.
Cruise-Ins are held
every 2nd Saturday during the months of April, May, June, July, August, September, October & November
3:00 PM-7:00 PM
Farmers Market & CBD Loop
in North Wilkesboro,
Club meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at the Civic Center in Wilkesboro
1241 School St, Wilkesboro
Doors open at 5:45 PM and we will begin to eat at 6:00 PM.
Meeting starts @ 6:30 PM.
Come by any of the Wilkes County Cruise-Ins, come to our monthly meetings or click the link below.
Membership is $25 per family, per year.
Lifetime Membership is $125 (age 65 and up) or $250 (up to age 65).
Each member gets a monthly newsletter with announcements, club activities and important information.
As a club we use our dedication to collection, restoration, preservation and promotion of new and classic cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc., providing opportunities to further our charitable work.